Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Suppose that my Mood controlled the Weather

"Just for the record, the weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of A. Indifference or B. Disinterest in what the critics say." What a perfect song to begin my day. It is one of those songs sent down from the musical oracle herself just to make sure that I am fully aware of my mood. I'm not sure what it is, I just woke up depressed and well, indifferent. Then I looked outside and the sky decided to hide away today just as myself, I guess she was tired of putting on a false face of happiness just as I was. Lately I've been tired of people not saying what they mean, or not bringing to light a problem that needs to be addressed. It makes me feel like I'm in a twisted game of Stepford house wives, only we're all teenagers and I was in a temporary state of mind control and I shook it off. I'm in one of those moods where the music won't go loud enough and people just annoy me, I suppose that the idea of a sudden rebellion is out of the question because everyone around me is still under their false masks of fake-ness and won't be up for it. What kind of rebellion you ask? Well at this point I'd settle for anything to break this monotonous cycle of everyday. Thinking about it, I guess this mood has come from the realization that I am without a heart. Yes, I know its strange, but I have hidden the fluttering little thing long ago, and now I am sad to report that upon inquiring for it, I cannot find it. Odd, the feeling of a need for a good dose of heart break, but no reason for it, and not even being able to create it yourself. I would explain further dear reader, but I just don't have the heart for it.Literally.
With Love from a Different Perspective,
-Kait

P.S Looking for a heart.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true, if people just communicated and didn't hide behind their perverbial masks, life would be much easier to cope with. I am sorry that you have had to hide your heart, but I know that you are a kind and delightful person, so your heart still beats a soulful tune.

    ReplyDelete