Thursday, July 3, 2014

All About Love and Being Pregnant

I won't sit here and lie and say that relationships and loving another person is a walk in the park. I of all people actually have a very difficult time of it, all for the simple reason that in order to love another you must first love yourself. For me and my past it was always very easy to fall into a pattern of  insecurity and feeling inadequate compared to my partner. This always manifested into the pitfall of my relationships. It could of been because I was young or because of the partners I chose or a combination but whatever the reason it made me jaded. I had a very sour look on love and relationships and the whole fantasy behind them.

I guess leaning I was pregnant was more of a life changer than I realized it would be. From the moment that the realization of a little life growing inside me became reality, I suddenly had a tremendous amount of love that filled every space it was able to fill. I started to view myself differently and I developed a love for myself. I was finally capable of loving myself for everything I am. I find that by leaving my insecurities behind I am able to love fully and go to bed each night knowing that I am loved by so many people. I suppose the comfort I feel comes from my soul assuring me that yes, I am allowed to feel this happiness and love all the time and I don't ever have to feel negative if I don't want to. I feel so incredibly blessed everyday, and I constantly thank the universe for the love that I have found.
With Love From A New Perspective,
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment